Neutel Day 1: the program
The conference is about to start, and attendees are registering at the front desk. This afternoon session will start with big names giving opening lectures, as the program features the following:
– Muon Cooling at CERN ? by Carlo Rubbia
– The Successful Story of Neutrino Telescopes, by Francis Halzen
– Neutrinos: Projecting onto the Future, by Alexei Smirnov
– Cosmology and Particle Physics, by Licia Verde
– 3-neutrino Oscillations, Past Present and Future, by Gianluigi Fogli
I will try to report on each of these interesting topics today, so stay tuned! I also take the opportunity to encourage conference attendees to contribute to the discussion, either by commenting on posts with their impressions or notes, or by submitting material to be put online in the blog web site!